dijous, 6 de juny del 2013

1st ESO A - Beyond the Friendship

BEYOND THE FRIENDSHIP

Hello! My name is Paul and… I think I’m falling in love.
I didn’t want to accept that because I was afraid that our friendship would break, but I couldn’t change my feelings.
It all began about seven years ago.
I was in 2nd ESO and I agreed to go to an exchange trip to improve my foreign language.
It was an exchange with England and I stayed there for fifteen days.
I had a strange feeling. I didn’t know if it was fear or if I had the feeling that something new would happen to me.

When we arrived in London, it was really cold… She was waiting for me, and for us, at the airport’s gate. Almost all the Catalan students were shy, but when I looked at her, I knew that she was somebody special for me.

I went to her home because she was my exchange partner.

At first, I was shy, as usual. But two days later, I began to be confident with her, and she began to be confident with me.

She was so beautiful, intelligent and interesting!

One day, we went to a bar to have a coffee and we started to talk about love. She told me she liked a boy. His name was Robert. She explained to me that that boy had punk hair and he was naughty and foolish. But he was cute and funny, and she liked him.
I told her that I had no girlfriend.

We sat in silence about one minute. The tic-tac of the wall clock was the only noise that we could hear.

“You are so handsome!” -she said.
“You too!” -I answered.

Five days later, I fell in love.
Everything was so strange…
Every word, every look was so special.
We went to a park. We went for a walk.
“I love the way you make me feel” -I said.
She took my hand, she came to me slowly… and we kissed each other next to the river.

The days ran and I didn’t want to return to Spain. But I had to go back.

Now, she’s my girlfriend… Well… She’s my wife. We live in a little town in England and we fight for our love every day.

We are so happy!

Constanza Vacas, Alba del Corral and Ouafae el Miri (1st A)


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada